From the very beginning, we have benefitted from the support of local community organisations as well as local government organisations. These are shown below, including a link to their respective websites. This kind of support continues to be an essential part of our financial stability and development.
The Matlock club has been in existence since 1927. Over the years it has tried to serve the needs of the local, and wider, community. It is a friendly Club with around 40 members both women and men. It has an active social programme which, together with the fellowship and participation in their fund raising projects, prove that raising money and showing “Service above Self” can also be great fun. The Club played a key role in the creation of the Workshop in 1981.